No location is too far
I’ve traveled the whole world with my couples...
Welcome! I am Emma-Jane and I am an award-winning international wedding & fashion photographer in London and the Cotswolds. Creating fashion inspired, romantic imagery for couples across the Cotswolds, London, Devon ,UK and Internationally.
I am a fashion loving, animal obsessed, creative, and wedding structure creating photographer! I love the creative and artsy aspects of photography but am also an avid planner- loving to be able to schedule, follow structure and find solutions to any issues that might arise on any wedding day. I am a brilliant problem solver! Which comes in very handy on wedding days.
Having been a photographer now for over 10 years ever since leaving university, I am lucky enough to do what I love for a living, own my own house and also got married myself in 2022! I have never know a ‘normal’ job and love the chase of being a freelance photographer.
More About Me
Weddings are amazing: love, fun, laughter and dancing! Every aspect you could want as a photographer and so much variety!
As a photographer around 90% of a wedding day is natural, non-interfered with coverage. So this means I get to wander the space looking for moments to capture and look for creative and fashion inspired angles. The laugh of a relative who has travelling overseas to be there, the children playing, food being eaten, and the pure love between the couple! When you see the whole wedding gallery only small portions are family and couple photos so don’t worry about having to pose for every moment of the day.
HOWEVER I adore the moments when I do the couple photos as this is where I really come alive. This is where I can blend my fashion elements even more with my work. It doesn’t mean I pose you like Barbie and Ken… it means that I look at angles, the backdrop of the venue you have carefully selected and the dress to work with all these elements in a way that compliments you as a couple.
It means I can get those artistic shots of the two of you that will adorn your walls as well as the family and candid shots. Something that is creative and uniquely individual.
I also work with my couples to really hep organise their day. I wont just sit back and let things be- If I see people struggling, schedules that need an update or other things that need helping with I am very much a photographer that gets stuck in. Often a glorified wedding planner in disguise. When we go through your consult I will highlight anything in your schedule that I think might hinder you on the day or feel that you don’t have enough space between each segment of the day time wise- you need time to enjoy each element!
A few extra things about me:
- I have been a photographer for over 13 years
- I work 50/50 as a fashion and wedding photographer and I love the balance that this brings.
- I am 34... yes I do look about 12 years old. But do not fear.. I do have enough life experience ;)
- Italy is my favourite country
- I change my hair colour ALOT! as you can probably tell from all my profile photos. Most recently embracing the lighter shade and heading in the blonde direction!
- Cheese and Chocolate wins my heart...
- I have an amazing little ginger cat called Dexter who makes the most perfect photographers assistant. As well as 2 rabbits and 4 chickens.
- I love to travel, and get to with some amazing couples!
- I married my best friend in Tuscany at San Galgano Abbey in 2022. He is also my second shooter in the business.
- I have a secret love of Disney… and anything fairytale and magical
- I have a bit of a unicorn cuddly toy and bobbing solar flower overload in my car... to make driving just that little bit more magical!
Over the last 3 years I have added the string destination wedding photographer to my bow after covering weddings in Atlanta, Germany, Malta, Marrakesh, Tuscany, Bari, for 2020 Cappadocia, Ireland. 2001 Ibiza, Iceland and Puerto Rico. And for 2022 this was my biggest year to date. With Tuscany, Marrakech, Greece in Paxos, Kenya, Denver, Seychelles, Croatia, Florence, France and the Amalfi Coast. 2023 is currently Kenya, Jamaica, Bologna, Venice, Dolomites and Brussels.
So let me know if you would like me to travel with you for your special day. I was also lucky enough to feature in Elle UK Magazines for their Top 12 UK wedding photographers which features yours truly.
View More Testimonials
“Emma was outstanding all day. She really helped us girls getting ready in the morning assisting with things for example like what time we should all start to get dressed and how high up a garter should be worn. She went above and beyond, giving me her jacket to sit on during the photo shoots so my dress didnt get dirty. We both feel as though we were blessed to have Emma capture our day the photos are beautiful and make myself cry on first viewing them bringing back every treasured moment:
“Emma was amazing to work with from start to finish! Her professionalism for the job was on point, she completely understood what we wanted and we trusted in her abilities completely. Her portfolio of work is beautiful and she seems to capture those perfect moments in her photos so effortlessly. She really helped us run the day and knew exactly what points to take us away for photo opportunities. She even scouted out fantastic backdrops for our couple photos, which we love so much. 10/10!”
“I just wanted to say thank you so much for being absolutely incredible during our weekend at Aynhoe. We saw the initial photographs and were so stunned. You have been amazing during the weekend, so patient with us and running around everywhere all the time to create the best photos! Your passion and dedication definitely shows!! Thank you as well for being so accommodating when we made last minute changes to the schedule – we are so grateful”
This video is a little older now, with some older work. But it gives you a little insight into who I am.
- Dungeness engagement shoot
- Underwater engagement shoot Done!
- Syon Park wedding Done!
- Aynhoe Park wedding Done!
- Beach wedding ceremony. And bonus points for something exotic. Such as Mexico, Bali, Maldives…. Done in Seychelles!
- Stonehenge wedding (I’ve done engagement photos here but if your nuptials are here you will get a big thumbs up)
- Verona and Milan weddings
- Iceland wedding Done!
- Cappadocia Booked
- 1920’s Gatsby themed wedding
- Lake Garda and Lake Como Wedding (Lake Como currently booked for 2024)
- Forest Ceremony Done!
- Paris engagement and wedding
- Las Vegas wedding
- Circus themed wedding- the whole shebang!
- Venice Done and due back again September 2023!
- Disneyland Paris engagement or wedding!
- A zoo wedding- think safari in Africa, Giraffe Manor in Kenya or in the UK at Paignton Zoo or Port Lympne Reserve. I adore animals. London Zoo done and Giraffe Manor Done!
- Barcelona and Mexico wedding
- Sponza Palace wedding in Dubrovnik
- Son Marroig wedding in Mallorca
- Bali Wedding
- Euridge Manor- the Lost Orangery Booked!
- Frence Chateau Done at the escape to the chateau wedding on season 9. More weddings in France are booked for 2024.